Litecorr LED T8 lamps are a cost effective replacement for old inefficient fluorescent T8, T5 and T12 lamps. The lamp fits into any linear fluorescent fixture, making it a perfect upgrade solution where energy savings and long life are crucial.
• Compatible with a wide range of ballasts.
• Glass-free tube- no breakage concerns.
• Simple to replace!
• No mercury, allowing for non-hazard disposal.
• Allows the fixture to maintain original UL and CSA compliance.
• Eliminates rewiring.
• Compatible with existing installations.
• High light output varying from 100 lm per watt.
• Wide 150° light distribution.
• Instant-on light.
• Power factor: 0.95 +/-2W.
• Emits no UV or IR rays.
New construction or upgrade for residential and commercial lighting,
C-UL US certified to US and Canadian safety standards. Damp location listed IP65. For use in ambient operating temperatures ranging from -40°C to 40°C.
DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified product: Not all versions of this product are DLC qualified. Please check the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which versions are qualified.
5-Year Limited Warranty
Litecorr is a leading edge developer and manufacturer of LED (Lighting Emitting Diode) lighting products for use in a variety of applications across a range of industries.
Founded in 1984, Litecorr is considered to be an industry pioneer holding numerous industry awards and priding itself with several first-to-market LED products.
© Copyright 2018 | All Rights Reserved | LITECORR - The LED Advantage